Our next Transfiguration Retreat will be held at a new venue, Sunrise Ranch, in the Colorado Rockies Foothills, just west of Loveland, Colorado! The retreat will begin on Monday, August 29 (check-in begins at 2pm) and will end after breakfast on Saturday, September 3.
This annual, week-long retreat is an extraordinary gathering of the community of the Trillium path practitioners, mentors, and teachers. Our group will become a sacred container for the precious work that unfolds through our collective presence.
Our focus will be on both individuality and Mutuality. In the alchemy of Mutuality, we always make a lot of space for each of us to be uniquely who we are as well as to come together in ways that are natural.
Experience the benefits…
- Sunrise Ranch – Nestled in hundreds of acres of beautiful Rocky Mountain foothill scenery, the Sunrise Ranch retreat center is deeply silent and surrounded by a pristine and inspiring landscape, It promises to be the perfect location for a transformative and memorable TR experience.
- Immersion in Being-Transmission – Steep yourself in the highly palpable transmission of Being, with sessions in the morning and in the afternoon. Allow your body-mind to become attuned to the resonance of Being. The retreat is so catalytic that over the years, many people have experienced profound shifts at the TR.
- Extraordinary Container – Experience a deeply supportive container with low teacher/mentor-participant ratios, perfect for inner work and transformation. The space held by the teachers and mentors is vast, inclusive, and welcoming.
- Incredible Landing – Relax into your divinely human nature in both its realness and intrinsic perfection. Allow ALL of you to come in for a landing, from the most expansive dimensions of consciousness to the most tender, exiled human parts
- Amazing Community – Develop lasting connections with those in our sacred tribe, and feel the power of collectively unleashing the “transfiguring grace” of the Trillium path so it can ripple throughout the world. Our group will become a sacred container for the precious work that unfolds through our collective presence.
The retreat begins on Monday, August 29th at dinner (from 5:30 – 6:30 pm), followed by the opening gathering at 6:45 pm. It ends on Saturday, September 3rd, following breakfast. Those familiar with our past retreats can expect the much-loved format we’ve offered in recent years.
In the early mornings after breakfast, you can choose from special optional sessions, such as silent meditation, dancing your prayers, and explorations in conscious embodiment. Mid-morning, we’ll divide into larger sittings for gazing meditation and conversation about your process.
After lunch, small group meetings will be held. In each of these groups, one or two teachers, joined by a mentor assistant, will facilitate 5 or 6 students in deeper individual work and mutuality in an intimate, highly personalized setting. The afternoon closes with a gathering called nectar, an optional non-verbal space to allow the day to settle and integrate into our bodies. The nectar sessions are led by various teachers who offer gentle music. People sleep, rest, or sit silently as they bathe in this peaceful time.
On many evenings, we offer special optional events, including a wonderful talent show, presentations, and a party. Our parties are deeply treasured features of our Transfiguration Retreats, and our talent shows are consistently and increasingly fun and heartwarming.
We have shortened the TR by one day this year, so we will not be taking a day off mid-way through the retreat. This will allow us to make maximum use of the time we have together.
Because the Transfiguration Retreat is such a powerful event, we require all participants to have previous experience with the Trillium path, through both direct contact with Trillium teachers and conceptual understanding from reading.
Prerequisites for those attending their first TR:
- Completion of IAM’s Online Foundation Course.
(Please note, you’ll receive a full rebate on the Foundation Course fee if you attend your first TR in 2016)
- One of the following:
- Completion of at least 5 sessions with a Trillium Awakening teacher (on phone, Skype, or in person), or
- Participation in a minimum of 3 Trillium Awakening sittings plus 3 private sessions with a Trillium teacher, or
- Completion of one or more Trillium Awakening weekend programs.
- Approval by your Trillium teacher.
If you have not yet fulfilled these prerequisites and would like to attend the TR, please contact Juliet Ganschow (email@example.com or 503-252-6620) as soon as possible to discuss options. Please be advised that after review of your application, we might require some individuals to do additional one-on-one work with a teacher before attending the TR.
The fee for the 2016 Transfiguration Retreat is $1195, which covers all regular and optional sessions mentioned above (room and board are additional and are arranged directly with Sunrise Ranch).
Room and Board is Separate
All participants must register separately for meals and accommodations using this Sunrise Ranch online registration form. The range in cost for room and board is between $70.00/night, if you choose the camping option, to $135.00 per night for single occupancy rooms. Fees include 3 meals and 2 snacks per day.
When we receive your deposit, we will contact you with specifics about travel plans, what to bring, and other particulars. Please find payment details and our cancellation policy below.
All cancellations must be submitted by email to Juliet Ganschow (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any cancellations received by Friday, May 27, will result in a full refund minus a $150 processing fee. Cancellations after May 27 but before July 15 will result in a full refund minus a $500 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for any cancellations made after July 15.
Please note that this policy applies only to the IAM fee. Refer to Sunrise Ranch for their cancellation policies regarding accommodations (room and board).
We have limited tuition support funds available for those who qualify. We must receive your request for tuition support by May 1st. Tuition support amounts depend on your eligibility as well as our available funds.
Interested? Please complete and submit this Tuition Support Application.
Donations are Welcome
Several very generous individuals have donated to our Tuition Support Fund. 100% of these gifts are awarded to defray tuition costs. We invite anyone moved to help in this way to contribute to our fund. Your generosity is deeply meaningful to those who would otherwise be unable to attend our events, and is fully appreciated. Thank you!
Please make a donation.