Deepening In Your Second Life (DSL) is an annual week-long retreat.
DSL is an extraordinary and powerful event that is designed for those who, having awakened through the Second Birth, are now embracing the conscious wound and ready to explore awakened mutuality, the supreme jewel of our work.
Registration is not yet open. If you have specific questions about when the next DSL will be offered or anything else, please follow the button below to fill out a contact form and someone will respond to you shortly.
As you deepen in the post awakening shakedown, it becomes increasingly possible to feel and deal with the conditioning and wounds that have shaped and in many ways defined our lives—the wounds incurred in relationship. Only as we encounter and heal these wounds over time does awakened mutuality start to open—and it’s a whole new mystery waiting to be explored and integrated.
Deepening in Your Second Life offers the necessary orientation toward exploring mutuality and deepening your development. It promises to enrich your ability to hold and nurture both yourself and others. It is also an opportunity to meet with others at your maturity level in the process, get a sense of the potential of your own realized condition both individually and in relationship, and learn effective interpersonal skills that can be used to help guide others, whether in the Trillium path process as a future mentor or teacher, or in your own life setting at home or work.
DSL is a prerequisite for the Advanced Mutuality Skills course, and is offered for those who want to pursue the mentor/teacher track, as well as those who simply want further skill and integration in their own lives. This course fleshes out and richly develops the material presented in Welcome To Your Second Life (WTYSL), which is a prerequisite for DSL.
We will explore some of the following topics together, depending on each group’s particular needs and interests:
- Introduction to awakened mutuality
- Stages of awakening
- Trust, mutual vulnerability, awareness of your own patterns
- How and why to speak your truth as directly as possible
- Holding and containment, listening and feeling
- Coconut yoga & serving others
- Spiritual adolescence, individuating, mutual adulthood (authority and power)
- What are your gifts? What moves your heart?
- Your own journey through stages and traditions
- What led you here
- Your participation in mutuality
- Broken zones, broken souls, and broken trust
- Encountering brokenness in self and others
- Recognizing awakeness in the midst of brokenness.
- Revisiting the structure of the ego in the second life for the purpose of healing, integration, and individuation.
- Awakened post-hypermasculine use of supportive modalities to heal trauma and facilitate deepening and integration.
- Mutuality within hierarchy: Settings where power/authority issues will surface
- Mentoring: what it is and isn’t, the difference between mentoring and teaching
- Differences between spiritual, psychological, emotional, and physical issues
Morning large group meetings will focus on topics mentioned above (along with others that are important to you); afternoon small groups are designed to assist you in your most cutting-edge personal exploration.
Find Out More