The Institute of Awakened Mutuality is rescheduling the Mutuality and Relatedness course in 2016 and will send out notices to all on our email list. We hope to see you there!
If you have specific questions or concerns about the MRA, please follow the button below to fill out our inquiry form and someone will respond to you shortly.
|Find Out More|
This is a new week-long course open to all students who are waking down on the Trillium path, at every depth of development, including those who have not been confirmed in the second birth.
To learn more about the course, listen to the recording of the informational Maestro call about the Mutuality and Relating with Awareness Retreat Course with Sandra Glickman and Krishna Gauci that took place on September 2nd.
Benefits and Course Content
Here are some of the benefits MRA offers:
- Deepen in Mutuality through immersive practice
- Increase your sensitivity to energetic, interpersonal, and group dynamics
- Communicate more effectively with friends, practitioners, and loved ones
- Discover how Relating with Awareness brings fulfillment to relationships
- Relate more easefully in groups
- Deepen in the Waking and Down dimensions through awakening Mutuality
MRA will include a variety of exercises that:
- Reveal the mindsets that get in your way
- Train your awareness of the Self-Other field
- Develop empathy and loving-kindness
After this course, you’ll find yourself Relating with Awareness in all your relationships, not just with other practitioners. And you’ll experience the benefits directly.
Here are some of the other topics we’ll be exploring:
- What Mutuality is not
- Setting the context for Self-Other field
- Receptivity and Holding
- The Drama Triangle
- Whole-Being listening and feeling
- Triggers in the Self-Other field
- Specific “how to” instructions for Relating with Awareness
- Love, listening, and compassion
- Finding the balance of give and take in relationship
- The Wound of Love and how to work with it
- Patience and letting go