What is the Second Life?
Deepening, Integration, and Continued Unfolding
with Susanne West
This is a profound and informative program for anyone wanting to learn about the territory of Being that awaits us as we move through our second birth awakening to the further stages of awakened life.
- The Second Birth as a beginning and a powerful gateway to continued unfolding, deepening, and integration
- The experience of oscillations as awakening experience dawns
- The beautiful ways in which shadow elements such as core issues and broken zones, but also strengths and gifts come forward during awakening
- The development of deep confidence in Being
- The Wake-down shakedown and awareness of patterns of conditioning
- Living as the core wound
- There is also a discussion and Q&A period
Susanne West is a Trillium Awakening teacher who has been involved with Trillium Awakening (formerly Waking Down) since the late 90s, and continues to be passionate about this work. She is a Professor of Psychology at John F. Kennedy University where she teaches in the Consciousness and Transformative Studies and BA Psychology programs. Susanne is also a psychospiritual coach and the founder of Insight to Action Coaching. She is the author of Soul Care for Caregivers: How to Help Yourself While Helping Others.